We hope that you will join us for the Third Conference of the Canadian Society for Chronobiology to be hosted on May 19-21, 2017 by the Department of Biology, York University.
Abstract submission and reduced registration rates are available until March 6, 2017.
Scientific Program: The program will emphasize new and exciting research from human, animals and other models.
Dr. Phyllis Zee (Northwestern University, Chicago) will give the Mrosovsky Keynote Lecture.
There will be presentations from Canadian and world leaders in chronobiology, including:
- Shimon Amir, Concordia University
- Michael Antle, University of Calgary
- Diane Boivin, McGill University
- Charles Bourque, McGill University
- Mary Cheng, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Marie Dumont, University of Montréal
- Ben Rusak (Dalhousie University)
- Leslie Griffith, Brandeis University
- Roelof Hut, University of Groningen
- Tami Martino, University of Guelph
- John Peever, University of Toronto
Other talks and posters will be selected from abstract submissions.
- Dr. Ben Rusak (Dalhousie University) will give a public lecture.
- A Chronobiology school for trainees will take place on May 19.
- The general meeting of the CSC will be held, and the new Board will be elected by the members.
More Information: Website
Register Here: Registration Form