Interchron is an internationally-active organization that coordinates everything related to chronobiology. This non-profit organization was founded in order to provide a communications medium and forum for all companies, research institutes, clubs, universities, scientific publishing houses and other conglomerates and institutions that deal with chronobiology.
One of the most important goals of the organization is to inform the general public of the newest findings in chronobiological science and its practical uses for common purposes.
Interchron also encourages the building and intensification of communication between all institutions that are active in the area of chronobiology. Additional goals include supporting the organization and publicizing of international continued education events, conventions, and symposiums about the topic of chronobiology, as well as the establishing of an “International Day of Chronobiology.”
A main focus of the organization lies with the support of research in the area of chronobiological medicine, as well as with the encouragement and standardization of education in this area in order to reach an internationally-equal education level.
- Building and increasing communication between all institutions that handle the topic of chronobiology
- Informing the public of the practical uses for the newest findings and research in the realm of chronobiology
- Supporting the organization and circularization of national and international training events, conferences, and symposiums that deal with chronobiology
- Organizing an annual meeting for all establishments and institutions involved in chronobiology
- Establishing an “International Day of Chronobiology”
- Promoting and standardizing education in chronobiological medicine in order to establish worldwide equality on the subject
- Supporting research in the area of chronobiological medicine by compiling, standardizing, and processing research findings in order to develop acceptable treatment methods
- Supporting and facilitating research that leads to the development of chronobiological medications and nutritional supplements, and compiling information gained from these research projects
- Enable doctors to obtain a standardized education in the area of chronobiology, as well as receive a title that has worldwide recognition and demonstrates the completion of specialized training in the area of chronobiological medicine.