2nd International Conference on Sleep Disorders and Medicine
Conference Series LLC welcomes you to attend the 2nd International Conference on Sleep Disorders and Medicine scheduled to be held at Atlanta USA on November 28-30, 2016.
We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research on “De novo Advancements and Challenges of Sleep disorders, and Medical Conditions related to
Advanced Sleep Therapy”.
The conference anticipates more than 50 to 100 participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster Presentations, e-Poster Presentations, Exhibitions
The exchange of ideas and authoritative views by leading scientists, researchers, business leaders, investors and other experts will explore new ideas and innovations. The conference
platform will provide the opportunity to the business leaders and entrepreneurs to spread their services on International Platform.
Researchers will get to meet highly skilled delegates from world class universities and associations that will enable an easy flow of knowledge and information.
The conference has the potential to reveal:
- Novel Insights on Sleep Disorders
- Neurobiology of Sleep and Wakefulness
- Insomnia and Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Hypersomnia’s and Neurologic Sleep Disorders
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Narcolepsy and Sleep over the Lifespan
- Sleep: An Inter circuit between Heart and Brain
- Sleep Deprivation and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Medical/Psychiatric Disorders and Sleep
- Sleepiness and Traffic Safety
- Sleep Therapy Approaches
- Sleep and Anesthesia
Avail the delegate early bird offer.
Sleep Medicine 2016