The Conference theme will be “Chronobiology for Better Health and Bright Future“.
Because it is an occasion of the tenth anniversary of establishing the Chinese Society for Chronobiology, a Celebration Ceremony and a Symposium on “Translational Chronobiology” will be held October 23-24 just before the ISC Conference.
On behalf of the local organizing committee, we cordially invite you to attend the 29th Conference of the International Society for Chronobiology (ISC), which will be held in the Four Points by Sheraton Suzhou, Suzhou, China, October 24 (Monday) to October 28 (Friday), 2016.
Following the traditions of the ISC Conference, you will enjoy plenary talks/symposia, concurrent thematic sessions/symposia, and poster sessions, covering all chronobiological areas:
- Rhythms in model organisms
- Neurobiology and circuits of clocks
- Molecular genetic mechanisms of clocks
- Entrainment, photoperiodism and seasonality
- Chronomedicine and chronotherapy
- Emerging techniques in chronobiology
- Translational chronobiology
More Information: Website
Conference Program: Website